Monday 22 June 2015

17th birthday!



Hullo honeys!
I hope you’re doing well! I just had my birthday, I turned seventeen on 17th! They say that’s the age when you’re at your prettiest – should I get worried? One more year before adulthood, and I'm happy I got at least this one year! Of course it's gonna be nice being 18 sincethat's the age in Finland, but at the moment having my summer job boss at the cemetery call me 'kiddo' is fun. I celebrated my bday the best way possible, with my amazing friends and delicious cake! Many of my friends couldn’t make it but many luckily did, and we had a lovely girls night. Thank you lovelies once again <3 The next day we celebrated with my family – they had found me the perfect present! I hoped for a globe last Christmas but my mom kind of forbid that idea because they’re so ugly, but this time I did get it and it wasn’t ugly at all! Beautiful, black and small enough not to take all the little space I have on my table. Ben & Jerry´s and cakepops baked by my friend for dessert – yum!
/ Moikka ihanat! Toivottavasti teille kuuluu hyvää! Itse vanhenin juuri taas vuoden, täytin seitsemäntoista seitsemäntenätoista! Sanotaan että 17-vuotiaana ihminen on kauneimmillaan – pitäisiköhän sitä huolestua? Juhlin synttäreitä parhaalla mahdollisella tavalla, ihanien kavereiden ja superhyvän kakun kera! Monet kaverit ei tässä keskellä kesälomaa päässeet, mutta moni onneksi pääsi ja vieettiin ihana tyttöjen ilta. Kiitos vielä ihanat <3 Seuraavana päivänä juhlittiin vielä perheen kanssa hamppareilla ja jälkkäriksi Ben & Jerry'sillä ja kaverin tekemillä ihanilla suklaapalleroilla –  plus sain ihan täydellisen synttärilahjan, nimittäin maailman hienoimman karttapallon! Olin toivonut sellaista joululajaksi mutta tyylostä kiini pitävä äitini ei oikein innostunut, mutta sisko oli onnistunut löytämään jostakin tällaisen kauniin mustan ja pienen version! Lisäksi sain kesälukemista ja toivomani Bossin Ma Vie tuoksun ja kavereiltakin ihania lahjoja ja kortteja - kyllä ne taitaa tuntea mut kun kaikilla niin yvin ajatus mukana ja niin paljon herkkuja! :D








(my dress - H&M)

Have a great week! <3
/ Ihanaa viikkoa! <3

Love, Anna

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great birthday. The globe sounds wonderful and you look so beautiful. Gorgeous lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️