Saturday 26 April 2014

50 years + a few weeks


 
 
Hi!
 
How are you?
 
I'm feeling great, the summer is coming and I have a lot of things coming and holiday waiting!
 
A few weeks ago my dad turned 50 years old. Obviously that's a pretty big age, so we threw him a party. Not any kind of party, but a surprise party! It was so cool to see his face when he walked through the door, completely surprised when we came from our hiding places.
 
Most of the guests were around the same age, but I decided to spend the evening behind camera and helping in the kitchen, and secretly laughing to the adults. Here are some pics from the night:
 
Moi!
 
Mitä kuuluu? Mulle kuuluu hyvää, ihanaa kun kesä lähestyy ja paljon kaikenlaista kiva on tulossa ja lomakaan ei ole enää kaukana!
Isäni täytti muutama viikko sitten 50 vuotta, ja koska se on niin hieno ikä järjestimme tietysti hänelle juhlat. Parasta siinä oli, että ne olivat yllätysjuhlat ja päivänsankari yllättyi aidosti ihan täysin! Suurin osa vieraista oli vanhempieni ikäluokkaa joten vietin illan enimmäkseen kameran takana ja keittiössä. Tässä muutama kuva illalta:
 
My mom arranged there a wine expert who gave my dad a "blind wine tasting " test (he's a huge wine lover)

later on the evening this band with the coolest instruments ever came to play their set, they were really good!

half of the wines and such were put somewhere else, so you can just imagine how much of it my dad got...

 

the details of my outfit: ballerinas - Forever 21, earrings H&M and gold heart necklace I got as a 10th birthday present from my parents

like I said, I was behind the camera so my outfit picture had to be taken just with my phone.. Dress from some small store in Hawaii
 
On the next day, my dad's actual birthday, we went to a restaurant in Helsinki. It was really good, so I'll make a review post about it later.
 
Seuraavana päivänä elikkä iskän oikeena syntymäpäivänä menimme Helsinkiin syömään. Ravintola oli tosi hyvä, joten teen siitä arvostelu postauksen myöhemmin. Ihanaa viikonloppua!
 
Have a lovely weekend!
 
Love, Anna
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️