Tuesday 15 March 2016

my exchange life on tape

Hi! So we survived alive home from our Sierra trip, and it was absolutely amazing! As always, I have lot os photos to show to you guys, but they'll come on the next post! This time I'm leaving space for these videos, that unfortunately are only in Finnish - but I promise that I'll make some in English too! The first one is just a short "live" update from here, and the second one I'd love if you English speakers could take a look at too, if you can just give it a thumbs up I'm already one step closer to my dream summer job! Nothing more this time thouh, lots of hugs from Ecuador! <3

Moikka! Selviydyttiin siis elossa Sierra matkalta koteihimme, ja oli kyllä upea reissua! Niin kuin aina, minulla on kasa kuvia jaettavaksi teille, mutta ne tullee sitten seuraavassa postauksessa! Tällä kertaa jätän tilaa ensimmäisille Ecuadorissa kuvatuilla (kröhm taikka valmistuneille) videoilleni, joista ensimmäinen on ihan vain peruspäivitys ja toinen liittyy unelmakesätyöhöni, joten por favor por favor jos viitsitte klikata peukkua niin olen jo yhden askeleen lähepänä unelmakesötyötäni, jtoa nyt haen kolmatta kertaa! Tälä kertaa ei mitään sen kummempia, paljon haleja Ecuadorista! <3



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️