Friday 22 May 2015

new in: spring shopping


Howdy lovelies! I hope you're doing well!
TGIF again, even thought I'm also a little worried about how fast the weeks are going! I've got anymore 89 days (yes I have it on dreamdays) before my flight will leave at 7 am to Paris and then to Ecuador! Okay I know that 89 days is a long time, but at the moment I'm just really confused/amazed/sad about the fact that the first year of high school is going to be over in a week, especially since I'm not coming back to school next fall. Luckily I'll be there the year after that and no, I wouldn't let go of this chance for anything, but it is still a bit sad. But otherwise life's not sad at all! We're finally getting the weather here inthe North as well, I've officially opened my summer clothes season. The sun is shining and I've got three exams left anymore and I'm thinking aboiut baking a mudcake, so life's going well over here. Tho something's not going as aoriginaly planned - I did plan to have a shopping strike (for two reasons: 1. even after my fleamarket goodbyes I don't have that much extra space in my closet and 2. I'm propably going to shop in Ecuador because my style might change a lot and I don't really know what to pack, so it would be stupid to buy tons of clothes just for the summer and then leave them in the closet for a year) but it hasn't gone so well.. So I came up with a new plan; shopping critically. I've done way too many mistake shoppings in my life so now when I see something I like, I leave it in the store, and if I see myself thinking about it still days after that and if it's something I actually need or atleast know that I'll use a lot and pack with me to Ecuador, I go and buy it. It's still a little far from shopping strike, but it's gone well so far! Atleast I'm really happy with these spring finds! What do you think?

/ Moikka ihanat! Toivottavasti teille kuuluu hyvää!
Jes että on perjantai, vaikkakin samaa aikaa hirvittää miten nopeasti viikot on mennyt! Mulla on enää 89 päivää ennen aamu seitsemän lentoa Pariisin ja sieltä Ecuadoriin! Okei joo 89 päivää on tosi pitkä aika, mutta se fakta että lukion eka luokka on meiltä ohi viikon päässä on kyllä ainakin super outo/jännittävä/surullinen. Varsinkin kun en tule enää syksyllä takaisin. Tokihan palaan sitten vuoden päästä, mutta oudolta ja haikealta se silti tuntuu. Muuten onneksi elämä ei ole haikeaa ollenkaan, aurinko paistaa, kokeita on enää kolme jäljellä ja ajattelin tästä mennä leipomaan mutakakkua, joten elämä hymyilee! Pitää tosin sen hymyn takaa paljastaa että shoppailulakko suunnitelmani ei ihan pitänyt. Lakon oli tarkoitus pitää huoli pankkitilistä, siitä juuri sopivasta tilamäärästä joka nyt kirppisoperaation jälkeen vaatekaapista löytyy ja siitä, etten osta turhia ostoksia kesäksi vain niiden jäädäkseen ensi vuodeksi Suomeen pölyttymään - Ecuadorissa tulee nimittäin todennäköisesti shoppailtua kun tietää miten alueella kuuluu pukeutua ja mitä kaupoista löytyy, ja muutenkaan matkalaukkuun ei loppujen lopuksi mahdu kovinkaan paljoa! Mutta vaikka shoppailulakko ei ihan pitänyt, päädyin kampanjaan nimeltä kriittinen shoppailu. Elikkä jos löydän jotain mistä todella pidän, jätän sen kauppaan ja jos haikailen kyseistä kangaspalasta tai muuta houkutusta vielä muutama päivä myöhemmin ja se on jotain mitä todella tarvitsen tai ainakin jotain mitä tiedän että tulen käyttämään plajon, mieluusti myös Ecuadorissa, niin sitten vasta marssin takaisin kauppaan ja siellä kassalle. Ei vastaa ihan shoppailulakkoa, mutta on toiminut kuitenkin hyvin ainakin tään asti! Ainakin näihin kevätostoksiin olen tosi tyytyväinen, mitäs mieltä ruudun toisella puolella ollaan?
 
top Zara, skirt Cubus
'

blazer Veromoda


eyeliner Gosh, make up foundation Make Up Store

maxidress and flower headbands H&M

espadrilles H&M, dress from fleamarkert! (I love me some fleamarket finds)
What do you guys have on your sumemr shopping lists? Have a great weekend!
/Mitäs teiltä löytyy omilta kesän ostoslistoilta? Ihanaa viikonloppua!

Love, Anna

4 comments:

  1. I love everything in your haul! Specially the top and skirt <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yep I kinda like the top and skirt too ;)

      Delete
  2. It's good that you switched to shopping critically. :) Your picks are great!
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, now I just got to try and stick to it! :D Thank you! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️