Friday 15 May 2015

How To Turn a Rainy Day Into a Sunny Day

Hullo! I hope ou're doing fine! I'm spending a lazy weekend after a busy week - studying, shopping and walking around town. The weather has been crazy these days; it's raining and blowing and shining all at the same time or all in the same fifteen minutes. But mostly it's not summery at all. I'm not hopeless! I'm just a little annoyed, all the skirts ad shirts and bikinis are screaming for me in my closet! So I use these little tips to cheer my day, even on the cloudiest days. Especially on the ugliest time of the year (the late winter/ early spring, really don't recommend that time for a trip to Finland!) these little things always made my day, hope they will make yours too!


Heipähei! Toivottavasti teille kuuluu hyvää! Vietän tällä hetkellä laiskaa viikonloppua kiireisen viikon jälkeen - tuli opiskeltua, shoppailtua, nähtyä kvaereita ja kierreltyä kaupungilla. Tämä "kevätsää" ei nyt ole ihan ollut parhaimmillaan, vartin sisällä kaikki eri sääilmiöt joista mikään ei tosin ole yli 15 astetta lämpöä - mikä Kalevalan jumalista oikein on suututettu? Kesä pliis tule jo, haluan päästä jo käyttämään hameita ja shortseja ja bikineita, enkä varmaan ole ainoa vaiko? Mutta onneksi kesää odotellessa sellaisen voi luoda myös neljän seinän sisälle. Nämä pikkujutut piristi ainakin omaa päivääni jo sinä rumimoana alkukeväisenä vuodenaikana ja toimii vieläkin, toivottavasti teilläkin! :)

- Wear a comfy pair of slippers - I got these from our Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg in Paris, they feel like walking on clouds! / Laita jalkaan mukavat tossut - nämä ihanuudet löytyi Pariisista Hotel Obsertavoire Luxembourgista, tuntuu kuin kävelisi pilvien päällä!

- Keep your curtains open and let as much light in as possible / Avaa verhot ja päästä kaikki mahdollinen luonnonvalo sisään

- Wear flowers on your hair + very light or no makeup / Kukkasia hiuksiin + kevyt taikka olematon meikki naamaan!

- Keep your plans in order and keep your walls and calenders inspiring / Pidä aikataulusi järjestyksessä ja seinäsi inspiroivina ja piristävinä

- Last but definitely not least: have a glass of good orange juice (the ones God Morgon makes are my absolute favorites) . It cheers you up first thing in the morning! / Sokerina pohjalla (kirjaimellisesti, haha vitsit kun on hyvää läppää :D): juo lasillinen hyvää appelsiinimehua (God Morgonin on ihan mun lemppareita). Se piristää heti aamusta!


Have a relaxed and sunny weekend! / Leppoisaa ja aurinkoista viikonloppua!

Love, Anna



3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely positive post! I love to fill up my calendar to keep me looking forward to things :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, so positive! Thanks for sharing :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you on gfc and bloglovin ;)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️