Wednesday 18 March 2015

New beginnings

Hullo Honeys! I finally did what I should have done ages ago - changed my blog design! At last I actually have everything in order -if you see something that I missed, please let me know!- and now also following my blog with google is possible! Who knows how much this still is going to change, but for now I'm happy that I got atleast these changes!
I used to have a huge obsession on new beginnings. That exact obsession made me start this new blog a couple of years ago, listen Let it go as my attitude song at least once a day and repeating 'Every day is a new beginning' and 'Yesterday doesn't matter today' like mantras to myself, trying to bury my past deeper and deeper all the time. I still love the idea of new beginnings and I believe from the bottom of my heart that everyday is a new beginning and a new chance, but I've gotten rid of my obsession. The fact that everyday is a new beginning is wonderful, because it gives us hope even after the hardest, toughest and most emberassing evenings - you can always sleep well and then wake to a new world with new chances. But the point is not to live only for the new beginnings, but also for the beginnings we've already used. We've all used some of ours very badly, very awkwardly or even very wrong, but we've succeeded many many times more. And that succes combined to the not-so-well-gone days are what define us, and what bring us here, to the new beginnings. We can use the new chances to choose differently than before and change our stories the way we want to, but c'moon look around, you haven't done so bad in the past either ;)

''I'll say I'll keep the regrets if I can then keep the good memories too'' - Mouse, One Tree Hill


/Moikka muruset! Tein vihdoinkin sen mitä oisi pitänyt tehdä jo aikoja sitten - muokkasin blogini ulkoasun! Vihdoin ja viimein kaikki on toivottavasti järjestyksessä ja myös tuo google-seuraajat palkki löytyy. Jos on jotain mitä edelleen uupuu tai on huonosti esillä, hihkaisut kommenteissa on oikein arvostettuja! Saapi nähdä kuinka paljon tämä tästä tulee vielä muuttumaan, mutta tällä hetkellä olen edes näihin muutoksiin oikein tyytyväinen!
Olin jossain vaiheessa ihan pakkomielteinen uusista aluista. Siitä samaisesta syystä taisin tämän bloginikin vanhan tilalle muutama vuosi sitten aloittaa, kuuntelin Let it go:ta asennelaulunani vähintään kerran päivässä, ja hoin itselleni mantrana 'Joka päivä on uusi alku' ja 'Eilinen ei ole enää tänään' ja ties mitä ajatuksia joilla onnistuin hautaamaan kaiken menneen mahdollisimman syvälle. Pidän uusista aluista edelleen, ja uskon sydämeni pohjasta että joka päivä on uusi mahdollisuus -mikä on ihanaa, sillä voi aina laskea seuraavan aamun varaan vaikka illalla mielessä pyörisikin vain kasa ongelmia ja noloja muistoja- mutta pakkomielteestäni olen onneksi päässyt eroon. Menneisyys ja sen mokat ovat juuri ne asiat, jotka tekevät meistä meidät. Joka päivä on uusi alku ja aika uusille valinnoille, mutta niiden tarkoitus ei ole korvata entisiä. Jokaisen meidän elämäämme mahtuu ihan varmasti huonoja, noloja ja vääriäkin tekoja, mutta niitä monta kertaa enemmän sinne mahtuu myös hyviä. Niiden hyvien tekojen ja valintojen ansiosta meillä on joka päivä uusi alku - uusi mahdollisuus kehittää omaa tarinaamme vielä entistäkin upeammaksi.

Hungary, 2014 - bikini Cubus, sunglasses Pieces

This post was such a random combination of all kinds of thoughts running true my head, haha sorry about that! But the point was, that
Life goes on, it always does.
/Tämäpä oli sekava ajatuksen juoksusta koostuva postaus, haha sori siitä toivottavasti en sekoittanut teitä ihan yhtä paljoa kuin meidän filosofian tunnit! Mutta tarkoituksena oli siis sanoa, että
Elämä jatkuu, niin se aina tekee.

Have a lovely week!
/Ihanaa viikkoa!

Love, Anna


P.S. EXCHANGE UPDATE: We're going to have our 'preparing camp in May and us students leaving next years have started to get to know each other, so it slowly but surely starts to feel like we're actually going! And I got my initial departure date, August 19th!
VAIHTARIPÄIVITYS: Toukokuussa on valmennusleiri ja me ensi vuonna lähtevät olemme tutustuneen jo vähän toisiimme, pikku hiljaa alkaa konkretisoitua tämä lähtö vaikkei sitä muutoin tajuakkaan vielä! Sain myös alustavan lähtöpäiväni, elokuun 18!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️