Tuesday 30 September 2014

the proposal

Hullo honeys!

How are you?  Hope your week has started well!
I'm still dealing with my exam week but I had to take a moment and come write a short helloo!

I'm one of those students who say that studying 24/7 does no good, so here I am, recommending a movie, which I just saw. Okay okay, watching a movie is probably not exactly what I was supposed to be doing, but since I started it I had to finish it!

I might have mentioned it before, but I love me some romantic comedies. I really do. They always make my day!

So I was watching this movie what I had heard about before but never seen and that had just come on TV so we had recorded it, and I'm so happy I did!

Here comes the name (a big surprise after reading the overly imaginary topic and all)

THE PROPOSAL

 pic from IMDB

I gave this movie a whole ten stars on IMDB, but now since I've gotten off from the couch so also a little bit away from my love at first sight, I would change it to nine. But still, I really really liked it! It has gotten only the average of 6,7 stars on IMDB but I dare to disagree.

It was super funny, I was laughing out loud by myself! Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds obviously are amazing actors (and I personally don't mind at all straing at Reynolds for the hour and half) and the storyline was great, yes it was predictable but in this kind of romantic comedies I think that it still works! And the views of Alaska just made my desire to go there get even stronger! 

I'm not going to tell you more about it so I won't ruin the surprise - and I have to go to study for my last exam of this period which is Swedish - but seriously if you're anything like me meaning that you absolutely love romantic comedies, watch this!

I hope you like it! And I'd love to here your favorite movies, any recommendations?

Have a great week!

Love, Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️