Sunday 7 September 2014

only those can rock it



Hullo people,

How are you?
We did get another week in the sun again!

I've always -or as long as I can remember- gone my own way. I'm sometimes (read:often) a weird person, and sometimes I like weird clothes. But if I like them, I wear them.
 I like to stand out from the crowd and I don't care about what the others think about my outfits. Of course I also have my worse days when I'm worried about what kind of impression I might make or something, and of course everyne likes compliment about their clothes, but if someone doesn't like the way I dress it doesn't make me change it. And about the impression thing, I think that the best impression is to be as true to yourself as you can -let's not get into job interviews or first dates just here, those propably wouldn't be the place to talk about how much I want to see the new Ninja Turtles movie. 
I've mentioned that I'm the world's best overthinker,  but it still doesn't make me stress about my wardrobe. I've made oh so many clothing mistakes, while posting in this blog and last week let's not even mention all of the cases, but by trying things I'll find out if they're good or not. A good example of my not-caringness is that I'm really often really late from the newest trends, because I just might not happen to like the trend on mysef but later fall in love with it. I wear what I want to wear, as long as it's acceptable to wear it on the event, liked the others my clothes or not.  The best clothes are always the one in which you feel comfortable in. If you feel happy about yourself, it shows and you look more beautiful than ever!

Moikka muruset!

Mitä kuuluu?
Jes, saatiin sittenkin vielä viikko aurinkoa!

Oon aina -tai ainkakin niin pitkään kun muistan- kulkenut omaa polkuani. Joskus (lue: usein) käyttäydyn oudosti, joskus pukeudun oudosti. Mutta jos sellanen outous sattuu olemaan mistä tykkään, niin sitten pukeudun niin.
Tykkään erottua joukosta ja en välitä mitä muut ajattelevat vaatteistani. Tottakai mullakin on huonoja päiviä jollon mietin bussista mylhästymiseen asti että millasen vaikutelman nää vaatteet antaa tai millon mikäkin huolettaa, ja tottakai kaikki tykkää kun saa kehuja vaatteistaan, mutta jos joku ei oo samaa mieltä mun vaatemaun kanssa se ei tosiaankaan saa mua muuttamaan asujani. Ja vaikutelmasta sen verran, että mun mielestä paras mahdollinen ensi vaikutelma on sellainen, että on vain oma itsensä - no joo ei mennä nyt työhaastatteluihin yms, niissä ehkä se kuinka paljon haluisin nähä sen uuden Ninja Turtles leffan ei ehkä oo ihan paras mahdollinen keskusteluaihe.
Oon maininnut aikasemminkin että oon maailman yliajattelevin yliajattelija, mutta se ei vaikuta vaatekaappiini. Oon tehnyt voi niiin monia asuvirheitä tässä blogissa, viime viikolla ja ei edes jooko mainita kaikkia tapauksia. Mutta noista virheistä oppii, enpähän ensi kerralla laita samoja kenkiä tuon hameen kanssa. Yrittämällä ja kokeilemalla se selviää! En myöskään välitä onko vaatekappaleeni ihan muodin mukaisia, tosi usein ne ei sitä ole, sillä en välttämättä tykkää uusista trebdeistä itselläni  iiden ollessa suosittuja, mutta myöhemmin rakastun ihan täysin.Pukeudun miten haluan, niin pitkään kun pukeutumiseni on sopivaa kyseiseen tilanteeseen, ja en välitä tykkääkö muut mun asusta vai ei.  Jos itse tykkäät siitä miltä näytät, se näkyy kyllä päällepäin ja näytät paremmalta kuin ikinä!





 jeans - Veromoda, shirt - Cubus, cardigan - Veromoda, necklace - Ginatricot, shoes - Converse

Have an amazing week, and be brave! ;)

Ihanaa viikkoa, olkaahan rohkeita! ;)

Love, Anna


10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! You look adorable!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants and I'm thinking of getting ones like these. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Oh and you should, one of my favorite pairs! ;)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Gorgeous!! Will have to come back and stalk you more!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and basic outfit. Pants are awesome and they look great with a basic t-shirt!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep that's a good combining rule for the trousers ! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️