Monday 19 October 2015

Kolumbia



Hola amigas! Espero que todo es muy bien alli <3  
At the moment I'm doing homework and it's almost midnight and I still have to shower after the run, so this post is just a quick sneak peak to our short trip to Colombia! Last weekend my hostfamily asked me if I wanted to go to Colombia, and because I'm always happy to go to a new country and because exchange students never say no I was in the bus with them on Thrusday night then! We traveled there only for one day, but overall the trip lasted from Thursday night until Friday morning - after which I still went to school, but I guess I was already over the tiredness so the day went surprisingly well actually! And not more of the tiredness, the bussride of about 10 hours with all the wating was obviously a bit exhausting but definietly worth it! We didn't see really much since most of the time in Colombia we used in a shopping mall (my hostfamily wanted to go there on the first place to buy some things because the prices are cheaper there) or in the car traveling, but the views were absolutely amazing from the cars as well, food was good and everything really nice! If there hadn't been some white taxis, more people with green eyes and prices in pesos it could have been Ecuador, so the countries are really similar, but then again we onlyvisited the area near the border so I don't know -yet!- what is it like in the center of the country. But I really liked what I saw! All the colours and mountains and even smells here are just really great. And what eldse have I been up to? Last week was exam week so I did a lot of lottery at school ( I have to do all the same homeworks and tests as the others so no it isn't just realxing on exchange, but luckily my notes don't count that much because my average isn't so good here haha..), I've been in the exchange rollercoaster a lot again, I've met again more wonderful people and baked some more pan de pinllo and I'm really happy here at the moment. But I miss everyone a lot, hugs hugs and hugs again <3

/ Hola amigas!Toivottavasti kaikki on seillä oikein hyvin <3
Tällä hetkellä teen vielä läksyjä ja kello on kohta jo keskiyö ja vielä pitäisi käydä lenkin jäljiltä suihkussa joten teen vain pikaisen päivityksen meidän lyhkäisestä Kolumbian reissusta! Viime viikonloppuna isäntäperheeni kysyi minulta josko halusiin lähteä Kolumbiaan, ja olen tottakai aina innoissani lähdössä uuteen maahan ja vaihtarithan ei sitäpaitsi ikinä sano ei, joten torstaina sitä oltiin isoisän, hostsiskon, serkun vaimon ja hänen äitinsä kanssa bussissa matkalla Kolumbiaan. Olimme siellä rajanaapurin vierailla mailla vain yhden päivän verran, mutta kokonaisuudessaan matka kesti torstai illasta perjantain aamuviiteen - jonka jälkeen menin kouluun, mutta väsymys oli jo siinä vaiheessa ettei enää väsyttänyt! Eikä väsymys tosiaan ollut pääasia, olihan noin kymmenen tunnin bussimatka odotuksineen aika raskas mutta toki sen arvoinen! Ihan hirveästi emme Kolumbiaa nähneet sillä suurimmaksi osaksi aika meni kaupoissa (perhe halusi sinne siis lähinnä ostoksia tekemään, koska hinnat on siellä vähäsen halvemmat) taikka autossa paikasta toiseen matkustaessa, mutta maisemat niin autoista kuin jalan olivat kyllä älyttömän hienot! Ja ruoka oli oikein hyvää ja kaikista väreistä ja tuoksuista ja vuorista tykkäsin oikein kovasti! Jos siellä ei olisi ollut keltaisten lisäksi myös valkoisia takseja, enemmän vihreäsilmäisiä ihmisiä ja hintoja pesoissa niin olisimme voineet yhtä hyvin olla Ecuadorissa elikkä tosi samankaltaisia nämä kaksi maata ovat, mutta kävimmekin vaan Ecuadorin rajan lähellä joten pääkaupungin lähistön kulttuurista en - vielä!- osaa sanoa mitään, ehkä on samanlaista ehkä erilaista! Mutta siitä mitä näin tykkäsin kyllä kovasti! Ja mitäs muuta kun Kolumbiaa on täällä tapahtunut? Viime viikolla koulussa oli joka aineesta kokeet elikkä paljon tuli lottoiltua (en ymmärrä kokeissa kröh kovinkaan hyvin, mutta munkin täytyy tehdä samat läksyt ja kokeet kuin muutkin eli ei tämä vaihtovuosi mikään lepovuosi ole! Mutta onneksi numeroillani ei ole niin väliä ja muutenkaan opettajat eivät kohdallani ole kovinkaan tiukkoja jos läksyt vähän myöhästyy milloin minkäkin vaihtarisyyn takia), vaihtarivuoristoradan kyydissä on tullut taas oltua, olen tavannut lisää ihania ihmisä ja leiponut lisää Pan de pinllo - leipää ja olen tosi iloinen täällä. Mutta ikävöin kyllä kaikkia paljon, haleja haleja ja haleja <3 
 

















4 comments:

  1. Las fotos son lindas. Me encantaría visitar Colombia.<3

    Cortesía VegetarianaCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! Sí es muy bonita allí, espero que puedes pronto! :)

      Delete
  2. OHMYGOSH YOU WENT TO COLOMBIA I AM SO JEALOUS! Can I ask what bit you went to? I know a friend who's from Cali, Comombia, so it'd be nice to know where you went in relative to where he lived.

    Have you ever been to Peru? Sorry, I'm pretty new to this blog and I don't know much about the whole exchange student thing, but you went to Ecuador too so I thought you may have travelled cross-country South America. I for one really want to see Maccu Picchu c:

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep that was really nice! :D I'm an exchange student in Ecuador so I live here and normally wouldnt get a chance to travel abroad that much (I'm planning to do the backbag trip around Latin America one day latef though!), but my host familt went to Kolumbia for a day's trip so I got to go with them :) We only stayed near the border, I'm not sure what's the border city called but a bit further away we visited Pasto which was nice, the views from the way were amazing!
      I haven't been to Peru but really wish that I could, Machu Pichu is still waiting on my Bucket List too!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️