Saturday 17 January 2015

Paris shoppings

Hullo honeys! How are you?

We had yesterday a sleepover featuring moulin rouge and cake pops, got to love girls' nights! I also did something else very fun, went to my first Vogue- lesson with my dance friends! It was soo much fun and the teacher, a dancer from Fe'fellas, was amazing! So happy that we still have atleast seven vogueing saturdays to go!
So did you guys do any New Year resolutions? I did one plus a few. The main one is tthat I'm going to be on a sweet strike the whole January. It's just one month but that's more than enough for me! The first week was horrible and I couldn't think about anything else than chocolate, ie cream, candies or something sugary. But now it's easier, I can alsmot compensate the candies with fruits! Some other resolutions of mine were to take more photos, dance more and shop less. So I'm also in an almost-shopping strike. Before the strike I did found some lovely and needed stuff from the Christmas sales and these long wanted goodies from Paris!

Moikka muruset! Mitä kuuluu?
Vietettiin eilen kavereitten kanssa yökylää Moulin Rougen ja cake popsejen kera, tyttöjen illat on kyllä parhautta! Tänään tehtiin myös muuta hauskaa, nimittäin mentiin tanssikavereitten kanssa ekalle Vogue tunnille! Vitsi kun oli kivaa, ja opettaja, yksi Fe'Fellasin tanssija, oli aiavn mahtava! Jes että on vielä ainakin nämä seitsemän kurssiin kuuluvaa kertaa jäljellä!
 Teittekö jonkinlaisia uudenvuoden lupauksia? Itse tein yhden + muutaman. Se varsinainen oli nimeltään tammikuun herkkulakko. Yksi kuukausi vaan, mutta enemmän kun tarpeeksi mulle! Eka viikko oli täyttä tuskaa, nyt onneksi pärjää ihan ok kun kompensoi sokerin tarvetta hedelmillä! :D Muita lupauksiani oli mm. ottaa enemmän kuvia, tanssia enemmän ja shoppailla vähemmän. Elikkä melkein-shoppailulakko meneillään. Ennen lakon alkua löysin vielä joulualeista kivoja löytöjä ja Pariisista nämä pitkään etsityt ostokset!
Stradivarius

Brandy Melville

Forever 21

Diptyque. Sephora & Parisian stores

Have a lovely weekend!
Ihanaa viikonloppua!

Love,Anna

1 comment:

  1. Your purchases are great! I love your blog!

    http://arladress.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️