Monday 18 November 2013

facts

 
Salut mes cheries,
 
I think that I'll start blogging by telling something about myself. So here are some facts:
 
1. As you know, I'm a 15 years old girl from Finland.
 
2. I'm a 100% Finn and my only mother tongue is Finnish, but I've learned English from a German girl, Ani, who lived with us for a year, and our American friends who have visited us (and of course in school). I make soo many mistakes but I refuse to give up, so because I love the language and I'm trying to get better all the time, so you'll have to stand my mistakes ;)
 
3. I also speak some French and Swedish and a little bit of Spanish.
 
4. I was on a French language course this summer in Riviera. I really got what I was promised - the summer of my life.
 
5. I dance. It's more than just a hobby - it's a life style.
 
6. I play violin.
 
 
 
7. I play tennis.
 
8. I love music. Right now some of my favourite songs are Mr. Brightside, Elastic Heart and Hey Brother.
 
9. I'm a perfectionist (does NOT mean that I'd do anything perfectly) but I've also learned to take life more easy.
 
10. I hate to follow the mainstream, but sometimes what I want is mainstream so no can do.
 
 
11. I'm spending this week working at Stockmann ( the biggest department store in Finland) in Jumbo ( a big shopping mall near my place), because we have a 'getting familiar with work life' -week. The first day was so much fun, I didn't even want to go home!
 
 
12. I love traveling more than anything (excluding my friends and family).
 
13. Music, shopping, fashion, movies and books are also in my top 10. Oh I mentioned music already... Well never mind it deserves that.
 
14. I have a big sister, who's turning 19 next month.
 
15. I had some troubles with deciding what to wear on my first day of work, so I decided to go with something really comfy and basic.
 
 
16. I'm borrowing my parents camera but I decided to finally buy my own this week.
 
 
Have a great week!
 
Love, Anna
 

4 comments:

  1. I love how you house looks like! :)
    Such a nice blog, good luck :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your house.
    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB or Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments lovelies, they always make my day! Leave a link of your blog so I'll come and take a look! ❤️

Kiitos kommenteista ihanat, piristää aina kovasti päivää! Jos löytyy niin jätä toki oman blogisi osoite niin tulen käymään! ❤️